Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ebay Flash Sale $15 off $60

$15 off $60 when you use code CFLASHSAVE15NOW in the redemption code field. Ends tonight at 10pm PT or 1am ET.

Remember you can get an additional 1% back on all eBay purchases from Mr. Rebates as well. Shameless Referral: Link to Mr Rebates

Details found here: Ebay Website

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $60, valid until 10PM PT on September 29, 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

Comments

• mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for posting/sharing this; just used it!! Someone accepted my $75 best offer this morning, I purposely waited to pay them as something told me a coupon was on the horizon so the timing couldn't have been any better!imageimage
  • SumoMenkoManSumoMenkoMan Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Thanks!! Used it to purchase a few boxes of sumo cards from Japan.
  • LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting this. Wasn't planning on buying anything today but I took a look at items closing today on my search list and found one. Snagged another PSA 10 UD Future Watch Jack Eichel rookie because you can never have to many. Got it for $58 plus the all important $2.60 shipping which put me just over the magic number!

Thanks again,

Kevin

Kevin

• Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for this.
  • baz518baz518 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭
    Loaded up on supplies, thanks!
  • thanks...just used it!
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    For the sake of everyone (and having absolutely no self interest) I tried it twice. Only works once. Consider yourselves warned image
  • ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I need to erase the memory of the horrible Thursday night game I just watched.
    Mike
  • How often does EBay have Flash Sales? How did you find out about it ?

Thanks
  • mrpeanut39mrpeanut39 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭
    This is a nice consolation prize for those of that never receive the 4x or 5x eBay Bucks offers.
    "I think the guy must be practicing voodoo or something. Check out his eyes. Rico's crazier than a peach orchard sow." -- Whitey Herzog, Spring Training 1973