Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Really? I guess I've been away from collecting too long...

Is the 2000 Tom Brady SP Authentic really that ridiculously popular these days? http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-S...1b9:g:EPQAAOSw7FRWavvs

Comments

• Options
    VintagemanEdVintagemanEd Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    Crazy isn't it..... Soon someone will be selling the actual shirt they wore when they opened a pack of SP as a 'pack opening' shirt!!
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da cardworld had an empty 52 topps case for sale. It was also ridiculously priced. But t I think they originally wanted like 40 or 50k for it.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    eliteco3eliteco3 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    I think it is a cool piece and I bet someone pays close to the asking price too.
    A proud collector of PSA products and avid hobby fan
  • Options
    If it were something other than a plain cardboard box, if there were more of a wax box look to it than I could see someone paying that for it. I guess we all collect weird things now and then why not this.
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    May I offer you some wine to go with your box?

link
  • Options
    emaremar Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭
    How does one ship a big box? Break it down or use another big box? What about insurance?
    Just askin
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    I collect cases of boxes of cards that stars could be in.
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    The empty case box should still have the scent of the Brady rookie in it, so box sniffers should be all over it.