Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1996 Leaf Signatures series 1 sealed box

I noticed the Jeter autographed card in the ser. I issues sold for over $800 and the gold over $3000. I wonder if any knows what a sealed box would go for? I haven't been able to find pricing for the packs or the boxes lately.

Thanks
Paul

Comments

• NHLfightguyNHLfightguy Posts: 525 ✭✭
    How many autos were in a box? Such a cool product. I bet sealed box would go for a lot. No redemptions back then? Anyone ever figure out how many cases of stuff were made.
  • jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the link below is the box you are talking about, it sold for $375 a week ago. There are two signatures per box.

James

Leaf Signatures Box
  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two signatures per pack, which makes 24 per box. The regular series had 1 signature per pack with bronze, silver and gold parallels.
  • Originally posted by: jfkheat
    If the link below is the box you are talking about, it sold for $375 a week ago. There are two signatures per box.
    James

Leaf Signatures Box

Thanks James but that is the extended series. I was discussing the first issue which is a white box and is labeled Leaf Signature Series in a oval box, and then has another box which says Premiere Edition. I tried but failed to changed the msg. title to be a little more accurate. I know the product was shipped in 12 box cases with 12 pks. per box with 1 auto per pack. The direct cost was $935.06 per case with a limit of 1 case per dealer.
  • Here is a photo of the box.