Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ebay search problem for Curry rookie

I have this card up for sale:

link

Problem is, when I search for it on Ebay by typing "2009 Curry PSA" my auction does not come up. I tried multiple ways to get it to come up and the only way is if I type out the complete auction title. Why won't this card come up in a search? I have very few views and wondered why and this was what I found. How can this be fixed?

Thanks-
Claude

Comments

• PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    Change the price, then change it back to original price. I've had that work for me.
  • slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    It pulled up when I searched "2009 Curry PSA". Sometimes when you start an auction it can take a while before it is viewable in a search. Good luck with the sale.
    Steve
  • Another possibility is the default search category for the specific product varies from the category you listed it under. If so, may need to click on 'All' in the category screen up top after doing a search.
  • Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    In case you did not know ebay changed how things show up. The more you sell and the less defects you have make your listings show up more... there was a heated discussion on this a while back....
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Search these key words "Algorithm & the Cassini Search Engine ebay" they changed the game back in 2013 I believe. ..
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler