Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

What are 1959 Topps Baseball Felt Pennant Paper insert cards and are they rare?

I have never seen these cards although they are listed in the annual guides. Are they considered part of the set if you make a master set? Based on the price in the guide , they are inexpensive but where are they? Any idea to A price I would have to pay to get one? Does PSA grade them? Thank again for your help

Comments

• georgebailey2georgebailey2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭
    A Mr. Richard Feder from Fort Lee, New Jersey writes:

Originally posted by: spazzy
    I have never seen these cards although they are listed in the annual guides. Are they considered part of the set if you make a master set? Based on the price in the guide , they are inexpensive but where are they? Any idea to A price I would have to pay to get one? Does PSA grade them? Thank again for your help

Mr. Feder, you sure do ask a lot of questions for a guy from New Jersey!

I'm sure someone will chime in with useful information. As for me, to quote another SNL character, Greg Stink, "I have no idea."
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    Here is mine. I consider them scarce, but not rare image

Some similar items from other sets

Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • spazzyspazzy Posts: 592 ✭✭
    I remember having the lucky penny in the metal key chain...those are great memories...thanks
  • KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭
    When you find one don't pass it up because it has a tear at the edge. They all have that due to the cutting/packaging process.