Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Mechanical Error Submission

Can I do a submission for mechanical errors using the online submission form? I don't see that option. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Joseph Rodriquez at PSA sent me a form and asked me to print it out and submit to him with the Mechanical Errors. I too tried completing the form online, selected Review, but once you get past that point, there's nothing that distinguishes Mechanical Error and everything has a fee assigned. I'm just going to print out the form and complete it manually.
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    rjcoy06rjcoy06 Posts: 157 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I ended up just using one of the paper forms PSA sent me with my membership. Maybe I should contact customer service and suggest they update their online form.
  • Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    I merely use ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC and open it up

Form is easily filled in and printable. Auto creates the submission number

http://www.psacard.com/content...16-card-submission.pdf

Hope this helps--

jeff
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    I was confused to, but ultimately ended up just using the online submission form that they added for Dual Card & Autograph Grading. Mailed it last weekend, and they logged the submission earlier this week with an OK status... so I assume that's all good!
  • Options
    rjcoy06rjcoy06 Posts: 157 ✭✭✭
    The submission I sent with the paper form just logged, so everything looks good. Btw, how do I go about getting reimbursed for my shipping charges for sending these in? Call customer service? I have my shipping receipt and I am sure they are going to want to see it.
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    They sent me a prepaid FedEx label to use for my Mechanical Error submission.
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards