Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA Now Offers Dual Grading for Autographed Cards

Hello everyone,

PSA is now providing dual grading for autographed trading cards submitted for certification. Please visit this link to learn more: New Dual Grading Service.

Happy collecting,

The PSA Team

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Comments

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I think this only makes sense.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭✭
    Is the dual grade now automatic for pack issued auto cards post 1998?
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
    Originally posted by: halosfan

No. It appears there is a different form for dual grade.

Commissions

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Also looks as thought the cheapest it will be to have this done is $25.00 per card. I wonder if they will be running specials?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping that $25 would be for pre-1998 and other items that would have had to go the traditional PSA/DNA route and that the auto grade would be included in the service for post 1998 pack issued autos
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • olb31olb31 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the board representative could chime in the specifics for us.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • I'd be interested to know what the fee is for getting an autograph grade added to a card that is already PSA/DNA Red Flipped.
  • addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. This eliminates the auto subbing confusion for me.
    Originally posted by: charrigan

I'd be interested to know what the fee is for getting an autograph grade added to a card that is already PSA/DNA Red Flipped.

Check out the fee page, it's there....Grade Add On

http://www.psacard.com/fees

Commissions

• jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    about time they started this. only a few years behind Beckett. only issue for me is i have too many auto'd cards to send back in at $10 a pop for the cheap ones just to have auto graded. might do it for my curly lambeau but then would have to pay at the express level all over again.

they have sure mastered this business model of getting people to resubmit cards time and time again.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's

• Hello all,

Since there are a few questions, I will attempt to answer them all to the best of my abilities. However, if you require help on a submission or need a more detailed explanation, please do call Customer Service directly at 800-325-1121 for a more assistance.

• No, but let me explain further: As before, autographed cards certified by the manufacturer and dated 1998-present can be submitted under any of the regular and bulk service levels and CC monthly specials. That means these cards can go under the normal Card Submission form. However, this form is now ONLY for CARD grading. If you would like the autograph both authenticated and graded on such cards, it must be submitted under the new Dual-Grading Service. This is the only way to get BOTH the card and autograph authenticated and graded.

Also looks as though the cheapest it will be to have this done is $25.00 per card.
    • Yes, the most economical service is the $25 fee. However, this has always been the base fee for pre-1998 autographed trading cards valued under $100. If it’s above $100, the next service levels apply as before.

I'd be interested to know what the fee is for getting an autograph grade added to a card that is already PSA/DNA Red Flipped.
    • If you already have a PSA-certified autographed card (encapsulated in the red label), you qualify for the “Grade Add-On” service, which is $10 for anything valued under $100 and $17 for anything valued between $100-$500. Anything over $500 would have to go under the Express and higher levels.

I wonder if they will be running specials?
    • Yes – Collectors Club members can look forward to Dual Grade specials in the near future.

I was hoping that $25 would be for pre-1998 and other items that would have had to go the traditional PSA/DNA route and that the auto grade would be included in the service for post 1998 pack issued autos

• As mentioned above, if you only want the card graded, you can still submit 1998-present autographed cards (certified by the manufacturer) through the regular and bulk services and the CC monthly specials. However, if you want both the card and autograph authenticated and graded, you must submit under the Dual-Grade service. And once again, please note that if your autographed card is already encapsulated in a red label, you can select the “Grade Add-On” service.

Hope this helps clarifies some points.

Best Regards,

Forum Admin

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Following what Beckett JSA did . Good move by PSA
  • Thank you for answering our questions!
  • 49ersGuy49ersGuy Posts: 382 ✭✭
    I'm curious what the difference in value of dual graded (example 1972 PSA 10 Roger Staubach) card in comparison to a PSA 10 Staubach without the auto?
  • miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, are they no longer doing the red flip service where the card is graded and the auto is authenticated but not graded? If that is still an option, are the fees lower than if the auto is graded besides just being authenticated?