Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Rank these 3 cards

In terms of investment cards, how would you rank these 3 rookie cards? Factor in pop report, growth potential, etc.

1954 Topps Hank Aaron - Psa 5
1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan - Psa 8
1993 SP Derek Jeter - Psa 9

Feel free to throw in any other rookie card you feel may be a better option in between the $1500-1750 range. Thx and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
-Collecting anything vintage

Comments

• seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    in general..imo...jeter has probably peaked and leveled off...jordan always a good buy...steady growth, may have short term peak, leveled and may be due for another jump in several months,...and def think aaron rookie still undervalued vs similar yrs, fans etc......without going into all the variables...esp global affairs....but you're picking 3 great ones which in general cant go wrong...since all 3 great with those factors ..id now go with your emotions, which wud make you the happiest
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • bouncebounce Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭
    aaron hands down

jordan 8s are nice, but if you really want that card i think you should go to a 9 if at all possible

jeter 9s are nothing special
  • JimMeantJimMeant Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    Great comments so far. Just curious, why do you think all 3 of these cards are horrible investments.

Any cards in particular that you feel have better investment potential?
    -Collecting anything vintage
  • dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    I agree with Bounce. Save up for the Jordan PSA 9.
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always try to get the highest grade I can possibly afford. Would aldi go for the jordan 9

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.