Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Wishing everyone and their families a very Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving.
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Doug. Hope everyone gets to spend time with family and friends the next few days, and takes the time to be thankful for all we have been blessed with in our lives and living in this country. We need to also remember those who cannot be with their families who are home or abroad protecting our freedom and sacrificing so that we can enjoy all of these things. Safe travels for those traveling today, and hope everyone has a day filled with family, food, and maybe a little football - I am sure there will be a few cracking open a box or two as well!
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Same to everyone on here!! Have some quality time with the family and enjoy your day!!
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all. Today is a day of reflection and there are a lot of profound feelings based on what is happening in the world around us. I am happy that we have outlets like this board to nerd out and discuss and view cardboard with likeminded people in the hobby. Hope everyone has a great holiday.

Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona.

-George F. Will
  • flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    Cheers to all and especially to our armed forces world around who continue to protect us
  • thekid8thekid8 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭
    Right back to you and your family Doug -- Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!!
    Gary Carter Fans check out www.thekid8.com

• IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    Remember to give thanks for all we have!! Happy Thanksgiving!

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.