Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1958 Topps BB raw fs/ft

I have most of a set of 58 Topps BB that I think it's time to sell or trade. This is a set I picked up last fall from a friend who put it together as a child in 58. I'm not much for submitting cards to PSA but I did sub some from this set (mostly stars). Most of what I sent came back 7-8. The raw cards I have are very clean for the most part and spent over 40 years in the same box in a closet. Biggest issue I've seen are that the low numbers in particular have crappy centering for the most part. I don't know if it would be worth getting some more of these graded, thought I'd see if anybody is working on a raw set and might want to swap me some things towards my want lists, or would sell. My scanner is old and limited, but the buyers of the few I sold/traded have been very pleased. I have a few star cards left, and some nice commons. If there is interest, I can get a list together of what I have left. Or if you are looking for specific numbers pm me and I'll take a look. A few scans below. No YL or YN in this group...just some nice solid cards.
Need PSA Indians/Browns