Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

College football joke!

The last time I saw a Tiger take a beating like that, someone had to get the golf club out of his wife's hand.

21-0! RTR! 14!
Scoreboard Malfunction

Comments

• 21- zereaux !!!!

Reauxll Tide Reauxll!!!!
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • The Honey Badger takes what he wants. Who knew he wanted a beating?
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • I hear the LSU team is still stuck in New Orleans. Apparently someone painted a 50 yard line in front of their bus.
  • Nice one! I'm stealing that one.

Lets have fun while we can. Next year LSU will be LOADED!!!!!

Scoreboard Malfunction
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard LSU had their morning cereal on a plate since they knew they couldn't handle a bowl.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Nick Saban is sponsored by Ford and has a very nice Red Ford 150. A rep from Ford called Saban after the game and said they were sending him a new truck since it had Les Miles on it.

Also, heard Harvey Updyke(the guy that posioned Auburns Toomers Corner) has been banned from the New Orleans Zoo because they were scared he would posion the Tigers.
  • bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    I hate to be "THAT" guy, but it sure seems like the SC&M forum is chock-full of Sports Talk threads these days.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Tigers rrrrrr like almost any other bunch of arrogant guys who visit the French Quarter......beat your chest, adorn yourself with colorful garb, holler at the masses......

then go scoreless.
  • larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭
    You just sober enough to post? The game was Monday night. image
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I hate to be "THAT" guy, but it sure seems like the SC&M forum is chock-full of Sports Talk threads these days. >>

To even things up a little I will start a thoughtful thread concerning the difficulty of finding high grade, well centered high numbers of 1952 Topps Baseball on the Sports Talk Forum.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• You just sober enough to post? The game was Monday night.

The answer is yes
    Scoreboard Malfunction