Home U.S. Coin Forum

Just used my Ebay Coupon for 10% off....

...picked up a 2009 gold Maple Leaf for 926 shipped. image Anyone else get one and what did you buy? And just out of curiosity, are these transferable? Like if my friend didn't want his for whatever reason and he gave me the code, can I use it on my account?

Comments

• BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did you get the live.com 12% cashback too? That'd rock.
  • RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Coupon :-(

Definitely would rock with Live cash back!
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    I was given a coupon for books or cd's only

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I was given a coupon for books or cd's only >>

I just got one as well, my first ever eBay coupon... says 10% off Only in these categories: Books, Music, Movies, and Video Games (Save up to $100).

Anyone get one of these and successfully use it for a listing in "coins??" Otherwise, I may have to ask a seller to relist a coin in the books section if I find a good one image
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    I bought something listed in the Coins->Bullion catagory and it worked even though it said Books, Music, Movies, and Video Games. *shrug*

I also used cashback at 12% with it for 22% off total.
  • PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    I was giving a 10% coupon for "tech" stuff only image I guess ebay knows I only mess with coins and knew I wouldn't use the stupid coupon image
    "It is what it is."
  • i haven't heard about this feature until now. thanks for the update.
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just used mine for 10% off a coin, even though it wasn't one of the categories, combined it with 12% cashback (which was instant) for a total of $300 off!!! image
  • Can someone post the code for the coupon? (despite popular belief to the contrary, the code will work even if you didn't receive an invite)
  • JMWJMW Posts: 497
    I get a coupon every few months, the first two were 10% the last two were 8% (tech stuff)
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Can someone post the code for the coupon? (despite popular belief to the contrary, the code will work even if you didn't receive an invite) >>

10% off coupon. Only in these categories:
    Books, Music, Movies, and
    Video Games

Save up to $100
    Enter code: CMDA9R3TPA4B2
    Offer ends: Mar 30

I have tried using other peoples coupon codes in the past and it would not work but you are welcome to try. Just dont get mad if it does not work for you.

• << <i>I was giving a 10% coupon for "tech" stuff only image I guess ebay knows I only mess with coins and knew I wouldn't use the stupid coupon image >>

Same here.... image
    Looking to buy Morgans in ACG, INS, IGA, Old PCI photo, and Hannes Tulving holders.
  • clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, nice to know it works in other categories - guess they thought people wouldn't try!
    MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • HawgstickHawgstick Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Used my ebay 10 percent for books/cd on a coin purchase with microsoft cashback 12%. One ounce krug out the door for 780 bucks. Cashback was instant!
    BST Transactions;
    Seller- thebigeng; morgansforever; bolivarshagnasty
    Buyer-nibanny; derryb; zubie; smittys; konsole; tootawl; socalbigmark; fullcameo; coinkid855
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I bought something listed in the Coins->Bullion catagory and it worked even though it said Books, Music, Movies, and Video Games. *shrug*

I also used cashback at 12% with it for 22% off total. >>

Same thing here thanks to the heads up you guys put out in this thread. The Cash back was Instant also. No wait this time.....image

Thank You.

Ken
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten an ebay coupon for years image
  • MikeInFLMikeInFL Posts: 10,188 ✭✭✭✭
    I got an 8% coupon, and used it to buy a paintball gun. image
    Collector of Large Cents, US Type, and modern pocket change.
  • Coins101Coins101 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I haven't gotten an ebay coupon for years image >>

I am in the same boat as you Barndog

• << <i>I was giving a 10% coupon for "tech" stuff only image I guess ebay knows I only mess with coins and knew I wouldn't use the stupid coupon image >>

image Mine was 8% for camaras and video games. Woopie Doo.

• << <i>I was given a coupon for books or cd's only >>

I got an 8% coupon for Electronics. image
    imageDo not taunt Happy Fun Ball image

• << <i>Can someone post the code for the coupon? (despite popular belief to the contrary, the code will work even if you didn't receive an invite) >>

My freind and I tried it, it did not work, in agreement with popular belief.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file