Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Ripley's Believe It Or Not

I was wondering if anyone here is also interested in Ripley's Believe It or Not cards. The sets I am collecting are:

1. 1934 Carreras

2. 1937 Wolverine Gum

3. 1953 Parkhurst

4. 1958 Australian VitaBits

5. 1962 Dynamic Toy

6. The three 1970 sets - Fleer, Kilpatricks & Rainbo

7. The 1976 Milk Duds Candy boxes, interested in both the small size 5 cent box & the large 10 cent box.

If anyone here shares a similar interest, let me know.

I have dups. available to trade.
30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me

Comments

• Did you see the lots that just closed on E-bay from all the same seller, lots of different ones on your list.
    Did you win any?
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • I won the 1953 Parkhurst one, got outbid on a few others.

In an off Ebay deal I just got a 1937 BION High No.

I listed some 1953 Parkhursrt dups. on Ebay - if anyone else is interested in this set.
    30's R Want List:

• HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

• << <i>. >>

Huh?????

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Good Morning,
    Warhound, are you the one who beat me last night on that lot of 4 from the England Dude, Hux7777, whatever his E-bay Nom De Plume is? Or the set of 35 from the previous night. Whoever this guy is he sure is coming up with some of the most obscure and rare Non Sport I've ever seen.

Neil
  • Hi Neal:

No I wasn't the one. I'm a bit in the hole right now. In the last two weeks I've been able to pick nine High No. (121 to 144), USHD cards, 1937 BION No. 27 graded PSA2, Two Tootsie Circus cards & my first Strange True Stories card (No. 5). Those cards set me back quite a bit so I haven't been bidding on any of the newer stuff until I replenish my card budget.

I also had four 1934 Carrera BION cards graded - one 6, one 6.5 & two 7's plus two 1953 Parkhurst BION cards graded, one got a 5 & the other a 6.5.

I'm going to requesr that the 1953 set be added to the Registry.
    30's R Want List: