Home U.S. Coin Forum

The new Coin Vault with Robert Chambers!

Link

Looks like the ShopNBC deal did not work out. ShopNBC is really Value Vision Media (they license the NBC name) which has seen its stock go from $7 to 45¢ in one year.

The new Coin Vault looks like they are really trying to reduce the costs of the items sold. All TV shopping shows are expensive to produce and buy time on satellites, TV stations and cable systems.
Frank Provasek - PCGS Authorized Dealer, Life Member ANA, Member TNA. www.frankcoins.com

Comments

• lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we seem to have a bizarre fascination for Robert Chambers,
    perhaps because it is so ridiculous

..."In 2008, Robert Chambers from the Coin Vault joined forces with Coin Country to form the new Coin Country's Coin Vault. Now they are combining their experience to bring you the best coins at the best prices on the Internet and TV...."
    LCoopie = Les
  • GritsManGritsMan Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭
    Hey, thanks for the update. I'm always curious what's going on with these guys. As entertaining as the show is, it also seems to be a big driver in demand for Moderns.
    Winner of the Coveted Devil Award June 8th, 2010
  • Here in New York, the name Robert Chambers evokes a very different image; the notorious "preppie killer" who murdered Jennifer Levin in 1986. Well, there must be many guys with that name in the U.S. ...
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This almost makes me want to subscribe to pay television.
    "Almost" being the operative word.
  • JazzmanJABJazzmanJAB Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering why he was growing the gotee a couple months back. He hasn't been on ShopNBC for a few weeks. But really, Coin Country ?

• Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭
    oooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooo image
  • pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    I like to watch old Robert in action. He is going to make me wealthy by following his advice. I wonder what happened to the little blond headed boy that appeared to show up to work on crack or some other illegal substance a few years back. That guy was bouncing off the walls for a few days and then dissapeared. ( maybe a rehab center?)
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220

<< <i>I like to watch old Robert in action. He is going to make me wealthy by following his advice. I wonder what happened to the little blond headed boy that appeared to show up to work on crack or some other illegal substance a few years back. That guy was bouncing off the walls for a few days and then dissapeared. ( maybe a rehab center?) >>

You are sick. Bouncing off the walls.image
  • WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Chat Board Lingo

"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
  • JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I like to watch old Robert in action. He is going to make me wealthy by following his advice. I wonder what happened to the little blond headed boy that appeared to show up to work on crack or some other illegal substance a few years back. That guy was bouncing off the walls for a few days and then dissapeared. ( maybe a rehab center?) >>

That kid is actually on CSN or Coin Collectors Corner the same time as Coin Country. If you have directv its 2 channels down from Coin Country. Hes actually on right now.image
  • WOW. I'm so glad I'm a member of this forum! I was wondering what happened to Rob Chambers.

I'm also so glad I ran the output from my computer to a splitter/amplifier and ran a cable to the flat panel TV above my treadmill so I can walk the calories away and enjoy Rob Chambers again. Not quite the same as getting him over cable late at night, but he's there.

Anyone can make a difference, but most people probably shouldn't. -- Marge Simpson
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

It's tough not loving this place with posts like this image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file