Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

ENOUGH! The Hyping of Other Grading Services and

all the other comments are becoming boring and a waste of board space. This is the PSA board, it is here for the buying selling and trading of cards and memorabilia. The nonsense stops now.

SM

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Comments

• hey gradeddream, that mens you!!!image
    my web site

refs-NETFAN5, 23JORDAN8KOBE, COACHVINNY

ANGEL POWER!!!
  • SportsModerator1 kicks @$$ !!!! Thanks for stepping in and ending the terror of GAI spam !!!!
    CB4
  • Thanks a lot SM image Just a reminder that the definition of our board is: " Here's your opportunity to BARGAIN with other members for sports cards and memorabilia." The Sports Cards & Memorabilia Forum says: " Do you enjoy sports cards or sports memorabilia? Then step up to the plate and TALK about it." Too many people on here just like to talk or brag, and don't do any trading or selling or buying from other members. Saying you got a nice card every now and then is fine, but what has been happening lately was getting on everyones nerves, and I appreciate the intervention....
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Thank you SM, I could take no more of gradedream speaking about GAI. Now that it is done we can get to some trading!
    http://www.freewebs.com/hermessportscards/

purchased from Ref: thematrix31, zbarr, xxchamp34xx, baljitgill, qyntelwoods24,joebenson, joestalin
  • THANK YOU!!!!
  • Thanks for the action, this nimrod was worse than some of the foulmouths that used to blow in here. The great traders on this forum appreciate you taking out the garbage once again!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Thank you!!!
  • I could kiss you SM1 image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • woo-hoo!, this clown was goin for 600 posts in 2 months..thanks from all of us image
  • 49erfan3349erfan33 Posts: 1,095
    SM1, when are you gonna start bootin' the people that make these posts? I know I've seen TOO MANY warnings!!
    Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
    49er Autos
    Owens 96 Refractors
    Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
    89 UD R. Johnson
    ANY Arod RCs
    ANY Roy Williams
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS

• thanks for stoping these crap posts.

Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • awaltzawaltz Posts: 726
    Nimrod....foulmouth....LMAO!!!!!
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it
  • THANK YOU!!! imageimageimageimage
  • THANK YOU !!!!!! I AM SO TIRED OF THE GAI POST. IT MADE ME SICK.THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS MATTER !!!!!!!!!!!!
    lets make a deal!ref so far ken60565, Derrick,delgadofan,Sporto1633,KG, dodgerguy99, PROMETHIUS88 and winsarc !as well as others !
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    SM1 YOU ARE NOW MY NEW HERO!!!!! LOL THANKS FOR GETTIN RID OF THE TRASH THAT WAS GRADEDDREAM!!!!!!!!!
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • none to soon either........ thanks image
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • thanks.