Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Free Coin Albums, Red/Blue books, magazines, & reference material Free, just pay shipping

Clearing out some stuff before I head off to college. Have the stuff pictured below that I don't need any more and don't really want to throw out. Coin Albums, Red/Blue books, magazines, & reference material. Most are in very good condition.

Yours for free, just need to cover the cost of shipping to you. Would like to keep everything as one lot. Thanks!

Young Numismatist/collector
75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
instagram.com/klnumismatics

Comments

• moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are the albums full of coins? 😜

Generous offer. Inspires me to give away some binders and slab encaps I no longer need... 👍

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • KliaoKliao Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund said:
    Are the albums full of coins? 😜

Generous offer. Inspires me to give away some binders and slab encaps I no longer need... 👍

Your free to donate some coins to fill them ;)

I figured to see if anyone here on the forums or local to my area wants them or else, I'll have to toss them.

• KliaoKliao Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

Top! :)

• MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent.

• Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭✭

Is there a coin club near you. The club would probably take the folders and give to YNs.