Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

SOLD - China 2008 Beijing Olympics gold & silver proof set in Mint Wooden Display Box

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

Each box has two 1/3 oz gold coins and four 1 ounce silver coins.
The whole set was issued in 3 series, each depicting different sports
The series II is selling on line for from $1600-1800.
I can’t even find the series I and series III available at all and are sold out all over.
From what I see the last prices were above the series II price.
Each is an amazing polished wooden box, then stored in fancy cardboard and velvet box.
One storage box is missing its lid.
there is a lot of proof Chinese gold and silver here.
I would prefer to sell all three and keep whole set together

Melt value is $1315 per set

• $1400 each plus shipping

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

TTT

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

TTT

2nd price drop

TTT

TTT

• ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful sets!

K

ANA LM