Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
Options

Check out Me Stamp Colection, Stamps are for Sale or Trade for Coins

arby96arby96 Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
edited March 9, 2022 5:45PM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps

I acquired a nice collection of stamps a couple of years ago and I am looking for someone who might be interested in the Entire collection or individuals who like to select ones they would like to purchase or trade. I am mostly a coin collector and was able to obtain this collection from a local dealer who passed away. Please take a look and let me know if you are interested. All photos are of the actual stamps. I took photos of each stamp or sets of stamps and make this photo catalog.

Comments

• Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice collection of stamps. Nice photo organization.

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

how much in trade for all of them?

• Options

Hello Thanks for your interest in me stamp collection; I would like $2500.00 in Trade or cash. They book out retail approximately $24,000.00 for all of them. There are a few I did sell, A few duck stamps and airplane stamps. Less than a dozen stamps are missing from the entire collection. You won't be disappointed.

• Options

Hello again, wanted to let you know, please feel free to make a counter offer. I don't have the time to sell these stamps individually. I am just looking to recoup what I have invested in them. Thanks again for your interest.
    David