Home Precious Metals

$5203 per ounce of silver?

3stars3stars Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2

Comments

• MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure why not! Only one available though.

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • HigashiyamaHigashiyama Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16, 2021 1:52PM

I like the note: “confused by the price? Send me a message for the explanation.”

Higashiyama
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,399 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's trolling for a sucker. Not an uncommon occurrence on eBay.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep... sucker bait.... At Kitco price of $28.19 (right now), he is just trying to get calls/messages so he can offer a 'deal'... which will still be ridiculous, but better than listing. Cheers, RickO

• winterwinter Posts: 73 ✭✭

Atocha shipwreck, silver bars are priced from 25000 to 200000 dollars. This kind of items have nothing to do with silver spot price

• jimqjimq Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

You would think the idiot trying to sell it might mention that. It's not for me, but if something is valuable why not mention WHY it's valuable or WHAT it is. Maybe people have to mindreaders because the seller is lazy?

edited May 17, 2021 1:37PM

@winter said:
    Atocha shipwreck, silver bars are priced from 25000 to 200000 dollars. This kind of items have nothing to do with silver spot price

You can't really compare a modern J-M silver bar with a silver bar from the Atocha ship wreck. One is bullion and the other is a historical artifact.

• KliaoKliao Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm guessing if you were to message him on why the high price, he'll start talking on how the silver price is way under valued and that it's a good deal for some bizarre reason.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

@Kliao said:
    I'm guessing if you were to message him on why the high price, he'll start talking on how the silver price is way under valued and that it's a good deal for some bizarre reason.

Agree. Also, I'm sure you'd get a sales pitch of some kind for some other over priced product.