Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB Raw Emmitt Smith cards

rookiecardfanrookiecardfan Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

Lmk what you have. PayPal ready

Comments

• Options

I have a 1990 Fleer Jordan and 1993 Nike/Warner Jordan Slam Dunking in Space (fairly rare) both PSA 9....$120 shipped. I can send pics if interested.

• Options
    rookiecardfanrookiecardfan Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    edited January 6, 2021 3:19PM

Need anything in Cowboys uni. Preferably playing years but will consider modern. Smaller lots or bigger lots

• Options
    stwainfanstwainfan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have these.

I collect hall of fame rookie cards, https://www.instagram.com/stwainfan/

• Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

• Options

Stwainfan just picked up the ProSet today on Sportlots. I’ll pass on the Prizm because I’m concentrating on just his playing years for now. Thank you for responding though

Pickle Pete I appreciate the offer but I’m just looking for his cards at this point

• Options
    pengvin67pengvin67 Posts: 142 ✭✭

I have close to 50 to 100 raw Emmitt Smith cards from various years. I would say a variety of inserts and base from 1991-2003. Topps Chrome, Leaf Rookies and Stars, Upper Deck SP, Ultra, Metal. Probably NearMint-Mint on most all of the cards. I can spend the time and send you a list or if you know what you're looking for we can narrow it down. Let me know what you think.

There can be only one....
  • Options

Would love to hear which inserts you have

• Options

I have a binder full of Emmitt smith email me at scottiec2288@yahoo.com
    We can discuss what your looking for

• Options

Andrewchristensen72@gmail.com
    Email me with what you're looking for? What year Emmitt Smith cards. I have almost all of them. Rookies ect.

• Options

I took have many raw Emmett Smith cards, if interested ask for pics

• Options

I've seen some scarce ones turn up on eBay but they always seem to be asking too much BIN.

Rebirth. Renewal. Transformation.

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

@lawnmowerman are you still around? Miss ya, bud.