Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

SOLD - 1935Mo. Mexico 10C Bronze - NGC Graded From MS64 to MS67.

ELuisELuis Posts: 810 ✭✭✭✭

NGC Graded Coins.
MS 64 RD
MS 64+ RD
MS 65 RB
MS 65 RD
MS 65+ RD
MS 66 RD
MS 67 RD - except these (2).

Comments

• ELuisELuis Posts: 810 ✭✭✭✭

While you here, can you post a comment? it might help others too for future posts, in example:

-Not the type of coin I like or want?
    -Too Expensive?
    -Seller source not trusted, because of no previous sells or references?
    -Type of payment I prefer is not avail, or do not like or trust the ones being asked?
    -Any other comment can go here...

Thanks,
    Luis.-

• MasonGMasonG Posts: 6,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

A comment? Okay...

I think you might be a little optimistic with your pricing. A quick check of recent auctions, I found these totals:

MS67- $380
    MS65- $225, $110
    MS64- $90

As noted previously, a large group of these (all bright red) showed up a few years back. They're not nearly as scarce in these grades today as they once were.

@MasonG - 10-4 That helps - Thanks!

I will leave this until next Sunday.

@MasonG said:
    A comment? Okay...

I think you might be a little optimistic with your pricing. A quick check of recent auctions, I found these totals:

MS67- $380
    MS65- $225, $110
    MS64- $90

As noted previously, a large group of these (all bright red) showed up a few years back. They're not nearly as scarce in these grades today as they once were.

Again, thank you for your comment, I went and tried to put some more updated prices now.

Thanks,
    Luis.-

As I posted on my other topic for these coins, will add the same comment here:

Some good news on these coins that posted not long ago here, SOLD 20 of them, only left two the MS67 ones. :)