Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

For Sale: 2006 Topps Heritage Factory Sealed Case Fresh Hobby Boxes

DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭

I am the original owner who purchased the sealed case from Blowout Cards and then stored the case in another box at a facility free of smoke, pets, pests, and humans, while also being climate controlled.

The hobby boxes are in the same condition as they left the Topps factory. I only took them out of the facility to sell a few boxes.

Price is $200 delivered for one box and that includes shipping, insurance, tracking, and PayPal fees. I will use the USPS medium sized priority box to ensure safe packaging.

Edited: use of bold for emphasis

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee

Comments

• DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭

Bump

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

Bump

edited September 30, 2020 4:56AM

Baseball Card Exchange has sold out of these.

• This was the first full case I purchased, and it was a blast. Not a lot of rookie power, but it is a fun break.

Previous CU user: jmmiller777
    Baseball HOFer's-PSA6+
    Heritage Sets
    Kellogg's Graded-PSA 8+
    60's Topps Sets-Raw
    Anything that Catches My Attention

miller777,

Thank you for your post. This was the first sealed case I purchased as well. The rookie selection is not noteworthy, but one of the big dollar cards is the #255 Alex Gordon cut out. Topps did not have the proper permission to make a card of him, so his image and likeness was cut out.

Bump

• softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a box of 2006 that survived my ripping back then! It's the only Heritage unopened box I own.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

Wow, Softparade, good to see you! Thanks for bumping up my thread.

I remember when you wanted to keep one box unopened ;) It has been so many years that we have been on here.

Bump

Bump

Bump

BBC Exchange does not have them in stock as of right now. Sealed boxes are getting rarer and mine are FASC and were stored in a separate climate controlled environment w/o smoking, pets, or humans.

Bump

Bump

Bump

• yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

Nice case! I would be all over it if they were 2005. That was the year I really got into Heritage.

Thank you for your comment, yankeeno7. So, I was just one year too late on the case? LOL. I get it, each person has their own collecting wants, needs and niches.

Five hobby boxes left.

Four hobby boxes left.

Bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Another hobby box sold today!

Make sure you get yours if this particular vintage interests you.

Three hobby boxes left. Get yours in time for the holidays. You can gift it to a baseball card collector or keep for yourself.

I no longer have any boxes to sell. Thank you to PSA for providing this message board and thank you for those that purchased from me!

This whole thread, at the time of my writing, is over 2 years old. It finally came to its conclusion.