Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1953 Bowman Color Cards- Sale/ Trade, Also Looking for 2012 Heritage Variations for Francoeur & Pena

Tere1071Tere1071 Posts: 163 ✭✭

I have accumulated about 50 extras, mostly through upgrading my set. I have everything listed if you are interested in seeing any images, please send me a pm and I will get it out to you. I will trade for other 53 Bowman color cards in ex to ex/mint or I am willing to sell this group as a starter set.

The font jumps to a very large size here, if you want to view it in a more reasonable size, I have this posted on Net54.

I will ship one card under $20 free in a PWE except for cards in slabs, 2 or more cards, cards in slabs, or for any that are worth more than $20 will be shipped via USPS First Class at 4.00 flat rate.

I keep adding to the list as I am upgrading my set. If anyone is interested in seeing any images, contact me and I'll send them to you.

Also, I am looking to complete my 2012 Topps Heritage set. I need two cards: the Francoeur green color plate and the Pena with the major and minor league stats title on the reverse.

Comments

• Tere1071Tere1071 Posts: 163 ✭✭

Bump- I will be adding more as I continue to upgrade. However, if I don't sell anything then there won't be any upgrades meaning I can't add anything else to the list.

• robert67robert67 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9, 2020 4:47PM

• Tere1071Tere1071 Posts: 163 ✭✭

Bump once again please

• Hi, do you have any graded extras for sale or trade? Looking for PSA 5 and 6 only. I also have some graded 4s available for trade/sale.

• No, unfortunately, I don't have any spare PSA 5 and 6; I'm in the hunt for those myself as upgrades for my own set. I sometimes will pick up a 4 only if it's leaning towards a 5. A PSA or SGC 4 card has to have fairly sharp corners, no creases, wrinkles, or surface wear. I'm not fanatical about perfect centering just as long as the card presents itself nicely and gum/ wax stains on the reverse are acceptable.

• Bump again. Thank you.