Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

East Coast Trading Partner (New Releases)

I am looking for someone willing to be a trading partner for new releases of quarters, dimes, nickels, and cents every year. I am on the West Coast and get all of the "D" from Denver and am looking for the "P" from Philly. I am willing to send the coins your way first so that you know I am on the up-and-up. Mailing them in a simple letter is fine. I'll send the new coins as they are released and captured "in the wild" by me. :0 I used to have a partner for the last three years but something happened to them and I cannot get in touch with them any longer. Right now I have the first quarter and cent to send. If you are interested please let me know. I know I will get the coins eventually, but I like to get them out of the way as soon as possible so I can focus on other areas of collecting. Thanks - Dan

Comments

• erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might be able to help

• HistmanHistman Posts: 212 ✭✭✭

I have the first three quarters, dime, and cent.

• VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

I'm in Nashville, so not sure if that counts.

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants