Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: 19th Century HOFers + Wagner, Cobb, Mantle & Much More!!!

mouschimouschi Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

The following cards are for sale! Prices are below, but do not include Paypal fees or shipping.

If interested, please email me at tanmanbaseballfan@gmail.com as I don't think I'll get notifications of responses here. Thanks!

1887 Allen & Ginter Partial Set 9/10 (Fronts look virtually pack fresh!) – $3200

imageimage

1909 E102 Honus Wagner – $2750

An extremely beautiful card of Honus Wagner that predates his T206 card. The colors are bright, bold and show him batting. The colors used are actually much closer to what the Pirates colors were back then. The card condition is jaw dropping when you compare it to its grade.

1910 T206 Christy Mathewson – $350

Nicknamed the Christian Gentleman, Mathewson served in World War I. He inhaled poisonous gas which apparently led to killing him years later. Mathewson was one of baseball’s best pitchers ever. This is my favorite T206 of him – the front looks amazing, while the back … doesn’t.

1955 Bowman Mickey Mantle – $275

Why didn’t Mickey Mantle have a 1955 Topps baseball card? Well, this is the reason. He had an exclusive with Bowman, so 1954 and 1955 Bowman cards of his were the only way you could enjoy him. This was the last year Bowman produced cards back then, so 1956 found the Mick back on a Topps card. Fun fact: the design shows a color television prophetically, as color tv wouldn’t come along until years later!

imageimage

1969 Topps Reggie Jackson – $150

Rookie card of Mr. October himself, before the facial hair and pinstripes.

If interested, please email me at tanmanbaseballfan@gmail.com as I don't think I'll get notifications of responses here. Thanks!

Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!

Comments

• mouschimouschi Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

Bump!

Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!

bumppppp

• QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

I think that’s the elevated subway “ the L” behind Jackie not the Brooklyn Bridge.. Good luck on your sales .

Interesting! Thanks for the kind words :)

@QUITCRAB said:
    I think that’s the elevated subway “ the L” behind Jackie not the Brooklyn Bridge.. Good luck on your sales .

Bump prices updated

List updated!

list updated!

listed updated again - only a few more left!

bump! :)