Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Some factory sealed sets/boxes and some PSA more images added best offer

JerseyJoeJerseyJoe Posts: 460 ✭✭

I have some factory sealed low value material. Also some PSA cards of little value. Also 2 1990 skybox commerative tin boxe's including series 1 and 2 cards. I am looking for $600 delivered. Would be to expensive to ship so I would deliver myself within 100 miles of my location. Kearny,NJ best offers will be considered after 1 week. I will also include a bunch of autographed cards, game used cards and other specialty cards.

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because it's trust is not in the branch but it's own wings.

Comments

• A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because it's trust is not in the branch but it's own wings.
  • As per request here are some of the better speciality cards.

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because it's trust is not in the branch but it's own wings.

• A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because it's trust is not in the branch but it's own wings.

• TTT best offer takes them

• TTT

• tOSUtOSU Posts: 15 ✭✭

Please pm me a price on all the single cards shown including PSA graded. Thanks

• TTT

• samspopsamspop Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭

Is this full lot still available?

• I am talking to someone but as of now we do not have a done deal.

• TTT