Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Where are all the 2019 P & D nickels hiding?

DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 24, 2019 12:17PM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

UPDATED 6/24/19: FINALLY found one in the wild! My wife brought a "P" home from Mah Jong................ 7 to go!!

Haven't seen a single "P" in any change or the rolls I get every so often from the bank. Visited each of my boys out West, and they didn't have saved & I didn't get in change or rolls any "D" there either!

Am I just unlucky, or have they been delayed in being distributed?

Need just 4 each to catch up our collections thru 2019 (with the exception of the last 2 ATB quarters not yet released).

Who'd have thought these would be the "hard" ones to find?

If anyone has any to trade, please drop me a PM.

Thx!

-- Dave :(

Comments

• BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

Big Webb here and I know what you mean. I can't find what I need when I need it but any other time that's all I'll see. I'll keep an eye out for you. Good hunting.

COOKIES!

• DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭

Big Webb: Thx for keeping an eye out! What kind of stuff are you looking for?

• bigtime36bigtime36 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭

I live in Denver so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you!

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

• zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

Got a (d) in change yesterday from Walmart, most likely a double die (sarcasm). You are welcome to it. Zippcity > @DBSTrader2 said:

UPDATED 6/24/19: FINALLY found one in the wild! My wife brought a "P" home from Mah Jong................ 7 to go!!

Haven't seen a single "P" in any change or the rolls I get every so often from the bank. Visited each of my boys out West, and they didn't have saved & I didn't get in change or rolls any "D" there either!

Am I just unlucky, or have they been delayed in being distributed?

Need just 4 each to catch up our collections thru 2019 (with the exception of the last 2 ATB quarters not yet released).

Who'd have thought these would be the "hard" ones to find?

If anyone has any to trade, please drop me a PM.

Thx!

-- Dave :(

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-

bigtime36 & zippcity: Thx for keeping an eye open & the offer! I have my boys looking for me as well out in "D"-land, so hopefully something will come thru there. I'll keep hitting up the local banks for the "P"s. :)

I "fished-my-wish"!! Picked up several quarter rolls (all new, UNC state qtr rolls from 2003-2007) along with a couple nickel rolls, and the latter yielded enough 2019-P's for our needs & to trade for some needed D's!!

About time!

Anyone have any D's to trade for P's? We need 4.