Home Sports Talk
Options

2019 baseball All Star game

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

To some, not as interesting as it once was, myself included. However, I still like to watch it if for no other reason than to see other MLB talent that I might not otherwise see. What's your thoughts on tonight's contest?

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

It will not be on in Albuquerque because Direct TV has a dispute with the station it was to be on. Dumb game anyway so who cares!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

I attended the All-Star game at Veterans Stadium in Philadelphia in the 1976 season which of course was our country's bicentennial celebration, of course our Constitution having been created in Philadelphia.

I can't even recall which team won the game, mainly because I didn't care who won. But we got there early and it was fun just watching all those stars warming up and then participating in the game. Very enjoyable experience!

• Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

I’ll be watching. My boy Ryu is starting, and the main dude, Cody Bellinger, is gonna mash.

At least that’s my hope! ;)

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,957 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry to my wife, but no ma'am, I will not watch America's got Talent tonight. Let's get it on, all star time!

• Options
    PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

It was one of the few games I can watch start - finish other than playoffs. It’s a long season.