Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Calling Stone! Hitting Streak Arcade Game

Mike, The moment I saw this I thought of you. Road trip to Texarkana? Uhaul and 4 large guys? It’s extremely heavy but it’s a show stopper!

W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

W.C.Fields

W.C.Fields

W.C.Fields
  • PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

$200???? There is zero percent chance that should still have a for sale sign on it. You should buy it and find a way!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

@PROMETHIUS88 said:
    $200???? There is zero percent chance that should still have a for sale sign on it. You should buy it and find a way!

I know right. Everything works. The only thing missing is the ticket dispenser but who cares. Mike loves baseball games. Anyone with a game room this is a must have.

W.C.Fields
    edited June 14, 2019 8:58AM

This game also talks to you while you play. Actually talks when you’re not playing. I love this game. Unfortunately my decor doesn’t allow space for it.

W.C.Fields

I guess Mike is AWOL

W.C.Fields
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hiya Joe

Thanx for the PM - just got back from dinner - early father's day thingy.

Wow - what a game for 200 clams!

If ya got the real estate - that would be killer.

I have zero room for those kinds of games - if I did?

I'd want the Williams 1957ish baseball pinball game with the playing field and runners on top.

Thanx for posting buddy.

Mike

@Stone193 said:
    Hiya Joe

I'd want the Williams 1957ish baseball pinball game with the playing field and runners on top.

Thanx for posting buddy.

I know if it was pin ball it would be 10X the price. Still a really neat item. Hope all is well with you and surely miss you buddy. Things aren’t the same anymore. Your friend, Joe

W.C.Fields
  • PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stone193 said:
    Hiya Joe

Thanx for posting buddy.

I located one of those baseball pinball games at a used/wholesale restaurant supply store down in Oklahoma a couple years back. Just sitting there with stuff piled on top of it. Had some other old games as well. He said it was in fine working condition but I couldn't get him to give me a price on it. I'll have to check but I'm betting it is still there. I ended up buying a movie theater sized popcorn machine instead. Not exactly an equal replacement.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

@2dueces said:

@Stone193 said:
    Hiya Joe

Thanx for posting buddy.

I know if it was pin ball it would be 10X the price. Still a really neat item. Hope all is well with you and surely miss you buddy. Things aren’t the same anymore. Your friend, Joe

Thanx for the kind words Joe.

Mike

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@Stone193 said:
    Hiya Joe

Thanx for posting buddy.

I located one of those baseball pinball games at a used/wholesale restaurant supply store down in Oklahoma a couple years back. Just sitting there with stuff piled on top of it. Had some other old games as well. He said it was in fine working condition but I couldn't get him to give me a price on it. I'll have to check but I'm betting it is still there. I ended up buying a movie theater sized popcorn machine instead. Not exactly an equal replacement.

If in good working order - woulda been a nice snag.

Like I said - wish I had space for one - I'd be playing it every day.

Mike

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@Stone193 said:
    Hiya Joe

Thanx for posting buddy.

I’d sure love to see that too.

W.C.Fields

Just thought as long as we're on "wishing?"

Here's my dream pin ball machine:

Mike

I sure do remember playing that one!!

W.C.Fields