Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Does this make you a little nervous

Starting June 20th Paypal will be down for 4 or 5 days. I think the only thing you will be able to do is make purchases thru Paypal but will not be able to see anything else such as transactions, your balance etc. If you have funds in PP which most of us do does this make you nervous?

Comments

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you get an e-mail from them or something?

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • steel75steel75 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭

Nothing on my paypal page stating anything upcoming.

1970's Steelers, Vintage Indians
  • CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it was only for paypal credit.

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve heard nothing about this.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• DotStoreDotStore Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't heard about this -- just signed into my PayPal account to check if there were any notifications but did not see anything about this.

Did you get an email for this notification? If so, be very careful if the email provides a link to sign into your account and check your balances ahead of time in preparation for the "scheduled maintenance" (never click those links in unsolicited emails...)

• No way... That's got to be someone phishing.

PayPal would NEVER take their system down for several days.

DesertIceSports.Com

• ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    edited June 14, 2019 10:09PM

@CommemKing said:
    I thought it was only for paypal credit.

You are correct. Looks like it is for Paypal Credit only between June 20th and June 24th. My bad. Feel better now.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Being in the same room with my mother in law makes me nervous. This.... not so much.

• pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just read this thread while listening to iron maiden's Run to the hills. I almost panicked and was going to withdraw my paypal balance and run.

• @doubledragon said:
    Being in the same room with my mother in law makes me nervous. This.... not so much.

She cute or sumtin'?