Home Sports Talk
Options

CC Sabathia coming back

CC Sabathia will be back soon and may even start Saturday. Once back, how many games do you think it will take for him to get the remaining 14 strikeouts to get to 3000? Do you think he is a future HOF?

I say it takes 2 games to get the 14 strikeouts and most definitely a future HOFer.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn’t even realize he wasn’t playing 😂

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭

3 or 4 games, depending on his conditioning and if they ease him back into the rotation. He was very good, not great. I don't believe he gets voted in.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I read that a few years ago he sought treatment for alcoholism. I hope he is still sober and I am rooting for him to stay that way.

CC certainly was an entertaining pitcher. I root against the Yankees. Those 14 K's might take him awhile, but everyone with 3000 Ks is in except Clemens and Schilling.

• Options

CC is starting today vs my White Sox. More excited to see him get 3000 ks than watching my White Sox. I’m hoping he strikes out 14 and the White Sox still win 1-0. Haha

• Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

I think he’ll get in eventually. I’ve enjoyed watching him tremendously over the years, and he always had our team’s back. Not first ballot, but 3000 k’s gets him in IMO.

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.