Home Sports Talk
Options

The Super Bowl LIII second-half thread, because the first-half was a bust.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can appreciate a good defensive game, but this has been a struggle, especially for the Rams. What do they have, two first downs and 57 yards??? That's absurd. The only thing that makes a terrible Tom Brady look good has been a horrid Jared Goff.

Let's go, either Team!!

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two Super Bowl threads going on at once?

Now I'm confused as to which one i should post my silly comments. :D

• Options

this one. o:)

• Options

Which one pays more? B)

• Options

the other one. >:)

• Options

Then I'll post in this one.

Money is the root of all evil anyway. ;)

• Options

actually, it's the "Love" of money.

--- Julian Edelman is thus far the MVP, the guy is a beast. he will either win the game for the Pat's or cause the Rams to make changes because of him that will win it for the Pat's. barring some kind of major error/turnover by one Team I see it as being really low scoring, like under 17 points total.

• Options

though neither Team has had any scoring drives it would seem that the Rams are figuring some things out while the Pat's are slumping. if I were to judge only on what has happened earlier and what is happening now I would give the edge to the Rams. Tom Brady looks unusually uncomfortable. awkward and unable to get any real zip on the ball. he has underthrown all of the longer passes he's thrown, not a good sign.

• Options

I'll say it --- What a pass by Brady to Gronk, just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

Congratulations to the New England Patriots!! :)