Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

FS: 2003 $2 #00000087*s--Districts B-L are now sold. 1976 A87A & 2003 $2 #A87* for sale at $995

FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭
edited October 10, 2019 1:53PM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

I just acquired the 2003 $2 Premium Federal Reserve Set #00000087*. For those of you still unfamiliar with these, they are full district sets with an exact matching serial note from each of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks. Impossible to put together outside the BEP.

All the double digit sets are exceedingly rare, naturally because of their serial number and there are only a max of 99 of these below #100, with some of those getting scrapped for quality purposes (if one note in a set didn't meet the specs). These are $2 double digit star notes! Let that sink in for a minute.

Normal 2-digit notes commonly sell for $200-$300. Star notes for more. $2s for much more. I have all my $2 non-stars priced at $1000 and sold numerous ones at that level. Since they did print all these star notes, they aren't as rare as the non-star $2s, but they still trend for $400-$500, when you can ever find one for sale. Very few sets have been broken up. I might break up this one.

So here is the Holiday Sale Offering on this....I will sell the first 4 notes individually for $210/note shipped Priority Insured and paid via Paypal personal no-fee family and friends. Paypal Purchase will be $220. This is only for the first 4 notes. After that they will be $300/note.

I will also offer the set intact for $2450 shipped registered priority insured.

All the notes are CHCU/GEM or better.

The A00000087* as of now is spoken for as I have a 1976 $2 #A00000087A note that I am going to match it with. I am going to price that pair at $1500 but will offer it here for $1200 if someone wants it.

As usual first come, first served. I know several of you were bummed that you missed out on the #00000099 $5 set/notes, but that is how it goes. Don't hesitate!

I am offering great discounts on everything in my inventory. If you want to see the updated list, please ask.

Best to write me direct at fancycashcom@gmail.com though I will see a PM here eventually. Phone calls work too.

Happy Holidays!

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

Fancycashcom on Ebay: myurl

fancycashcom@gmail.com

Comments

• LOL you never owned the #99 $2 Set, I have had that set in my collection for years and I did not buy it from you.

Collecting Serial Numbers
    12345678 or 87654321
  • FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭
    edited December 19, 2018 6:57PM

Right, I meant the $5 #00000099 set which I did own and sold, though not to you. Luckily you aren't the only #99 collector.

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

fancycashcom@gmail.com

I will edit that

fancycashcom@gmail.com

Done. Thanks for pointing that out, Glen

fancycashcom@gmail.com
    edited December 25, 2018 4:13AM

Here are pics of all the notes and the matching district serial non-star/star pair of A00000087s

Except for that pair, all notes are now $300/note plus $10 priority insured shipping. This is for payment via Paypal Personal Family & Friends or direct deposit (electronically or directly) into my Bank of America checking account. Cashier's Check, MO and personal check (will hold until fully cleared) also ok.

Best to write me direct at fancycashcom@gmail.com though I will see a PM here eventually. Phone calls work too.

fancycashcom@gmail.com
    edited January 4, 2019 3:18PM

Discounting price to all forum members to $250 note shipped or whole set for $2450.

fancycashcom@gmail.com

All notes to forum members, except the Boston note at $210 shipped. Whole set still $2450.

fancycashcom@gmail.com

ttt

fancycashcom@gmail.com

In hopes of a quick sale to help with my summer volunteer travel expenses and to keep the set intact, I am now offering the entire 12-note set for $1850 shipped, paid via non-fee method (preferably Paypal personal payment to family and friends).

Email me at fancycashcom@gmail.com if interested.

fancycashcom@gmail.com

bump

fancycashcom@gmail.com

Despite almost selling the set intact a few times, it is still here. I am reducing the price to $175 note or $1850 for the entire set.

fancycashcom@gmail.com

SF note sold 2 weeks back. Reducing the rest to $150/note to sell off quickly. These notes should easily be $300 each.

fancycashcom@gmail.com
    edited January 8, 2020 4:19PM

Also I will offer 10 notes, districts B thru K for $1250 plus $30 registered insured shipping.
    And I will reduce the matching pair of 1976 A00000087A and 2003 A00000087* down to $1250 plus $30 registered insured shipping.

fancycashcom@gmail.com

Only note left from this is the 2003 $2 #A00000087* paired with the 1976 A00000087A. Both GEM CU
    $1250 plus $30 registered insured shipping.

fancycashcom@gmail.com