Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1986 Topps Football lot - approx 1400 cards -

I have a lot of 1986 Topps Football cards, approximately 1400 cards (I can get a better count if there is interest). These are all pack fresh, from packs I personally opened. It was mostly rack packs and some wax packs from BBCE and breaks on here. I only pulled Steve Young and Jerry Rice RCs, so there will be none of these in the lot. I went through them real quick to make sure I didn't pull anything else. I know I saw a few Bruce Smiths, at least one Andre Reed, a Reggie White (maybe 2), Boomer, multiples each of Paytons, Elways, Marinos. Most have nice centering, but there are obviously some O/Cs.

I originally did go through some of the stars for grading, but I was just looking for something with a shot at a 10. So you won't find a Gem Elway/Marino. I don't have the patience to go through the commons/semi-stars looking for low pop 9s or 10s, so those are possible.

I don't have a price yet since all of the lots on ebay look to be mostly commons and this has all the stars less RIce/Young. Feel free to PM me if you have interest and I will work on getting some scans up as well.

Comments

• Options
    TmbrWolf22TmbrWolf22 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if you would be willing to put a set together out of what you have, and how much would you need for it. Thanks. I have the majority of it from when I was a kid....but they are obviously very "loved". Was looking for a crisper set.

• Options

Attached are a few pictures of some commons and stars

• Options

@TmbrWolf22 said:
    Was wondering if you would be willing to put a set together out of what you have, and how much would you need for it. Thanks. I have the majority of it from when I was a kid....but they are obviously very "loved". Was looking for a crisper set.

They are not in number order so I probably won't do any requests for sets or partial sets. Thanks,