Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: 1973 Topps Paul Westphal PSA 9 (Centered)

shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭

I collect HS and college cards of current and future HOFers. Below is my current want list, followed by what I already have in my set. I'm sure there are some I don't know about yet as I'm still discovering issues I was unaware of. Let me know if you have any of these or others you think I may be interested in. Thanks!

Football
1992 Stanford John Lynch
1992 Big 33 Ty Law
1993 Georgia Terrell Davis
1993 Florida State Derrick Brooks
1994 Big 33 Orlando Pace
1997 Miami Edgerrin James
1999 Miami Reggie Wayne
1999 Miami Ed Reed

Basketball
1973 North Carolina Playing Cards Bob McAdoo
1973 North Carolina Playing Cards Bobby Jones
1987 Kansas State Mitch Richmond
1991 Virginia Dawn Staley
1993 Connecticut Ray Allen
1994 Cal Berkeley Tony Gonzalez
2001 Marquette Dwayne Wade

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/showcase/miscellaneous/20barry20-hs-college-rookies/4099

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 1, 2019 9:58PM

Let me know. Thanks.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Bump.

Bump.

edited January 7, 2019 2:19PM

Bump.

edited January 7, 2019 2:19PM

Bump.

edited January 7, 2019 2:18PM

Bump.

• TTT due to combining of 2 threads.

SportsModerator2

New cards added.

New cards added.

edited February 16, 2019 4:41AM

Looking for a nicely-centered PSA 9 ‘73 Paul Westphal. Let me know. Thanks.

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

curious andy
    did he get nominated as the senior candidate?

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets