Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

What is the best way (or even a good way) to get my hands on Presidential Dollars past Garfield?

I noticed that after the 20th president, the number of presidential dollars minted went down significantly. What is a good way to get a hold of these Chester A. Arthur and beyond? Littleton wants $6,00, is there a less costly way to procure these coins?

Best Answers

• Options
    MrBadExampleMrBadExample Posts: 27

I do not have many Presidential Dollars past Garfield. I do have a duplicate Eisenhower D, but no P. I am also missing (2) presidential dollars (Pierce and Polk or maybe Buchanan--I need to check) prior to Garfield and a bunch of duplicates. I was going to cash in my duplicates at the bank, but would rather trade.

• Options
    MrBadExampleMrBadExample Posts: 27

DBSTrader2 you said (or at least implied) that you collect Canadian coins. I sent away for a Kennedy half dollar Whitman folder. They sent me a Canadian 50 cents folder instead (1953 to 1967; number 4). I have not use for it, Do you want it.

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭✭

Send me a list. I have a few. I sell them for $3.each @ acoinshop.com. Don't mean to spam. You can trade your dupes too.