Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
Options

Lot of stamps for sale Sorry to late

TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 15, 2017 8:38AM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps

I have this group,of stamps that I have no interest in shot me a offer or will trade for some silver.
Thanks for looking

!

Positive BST Transactions with:
INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN

Comments

• Options
    oz_in_ohiooz_in_ohio Posts: 184 ✭✭

Dont trade for the silver as the buyer or dealer will only offer you about 40% - 50% ( if you are lucky ) of the face value of the stamps and sell you the silver for possibly bullion + 5% so he wins on both ends.. . However when i had my shop , i traded at 60% , and when i paid cash i bought at 45% to 50%...But thoise days are now long gone...That was prior 2011....I have seen yours are low face value and you will not win....You are better to use them on packages or letters. If you sell on ebay use them on your buyers packages or simply on xmas cards and the like. Then you will get back 100% on the face value of them
    and not take the dive in price.... However i cannot tell you what to do, i can only advise.... I am sorry but the truth is just that. Ask any seller in here.....My suggestion is if at xmas time you have to send a priorirty mail box to family with gifts it it, use the stamps on it and then pay the difference. it will then be a win win situation...... Have a great day and i am sorry if it was not what you wanted to hear.....OIO

• Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oz_in_ohio said:
    Dont trade for the silver as the buyer or dealer will only offer you about 40% - 50% ( if you are lucky ) of the face value of the stamps and sell you the silver for possibly bullion + 5% so he wins on both ends.. . However when i had my shop , i traded at 60% , and when i paid cash i bought at 45% to 50%...But thoise days are now long gone...That was prior 2011....I have seen yours are low face value and you will not win....You are better to use them on packages or letters. If you sell on ebay use them on your buyers packages or simply on xmas cards and the like. Then you will get back 100% on the face value of them
    and not take the dive in price.... However i cannot tell you what to do, i can only advise.... I am sorry but the truth is just that. Ask any seller in here.....My suggestion is if at xmas time you have to send a priorirty mail box to family with gifts it it, use the stamps on it and then pay the difference. it will then be a win win situation...... Have a great day and i am sorry if it was not what you wanted to hear.....OIO

Than you, I did donate them to a local charity

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • Options
    oz_in_ohiooz_in_ohio Posts: 184 ✭✭

How come you did not use them when mailing something...even xmas cards???? You
    see the post office does not give a limit on how many stamps to place on a pkg... I
    have shown you some examples of the backs of letters etc i have sent...I cannot show
    you the front as it has peoples adresses on it and i am respecting their privacy. ..... Next time you
    have some mint stamps you dont want, ask in here if anyone wants them...I am sure
    you will have a lot of response or takers and they will pay you something for them......OIO