Home U.S. Coin Forum

2014 Mint Schedule

KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mint News Blog just published in their news letter the Mint's Schedule
2014 Mint Schedule

Comments

• OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Good to see they intentionally left off December as we all know that is when the next 4 first spouse coins will come out. image

Thanks for posting
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • DoubleDimeDoubleDime Posts: 619 ✭✭✭
    Didn't see the regular Mint Set listed.
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a modern person or a baseball person but due to the unique features of the baseball coins, I had a bit of an interest in those. Now it seems those are a bit delayed and not in the schedule.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the punishment for being a sparsely collected series is that it is low priority on the schedule. first spouses are now famous for being collected only by those who can afford to spend big in december.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm not a modern person or a baseball person but due to the unique features of the baseball coins, I had a bit of an interest in those. Now it seems those are a bit delayed and not in the schedule. >>

comment section has someone suggesting it is an issue with the half dollar release.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • 3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "There are no special sets listed on the product schedule yet. These may be added at a later date. The US Mint previously indicated that a special set to mark the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy Half Dollar was in development."

...I'll try one of these if released image

Erik
  • BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
    No P pucks....
  • ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind...
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confident that the schedule will fill in with the missing items noted as the year progresses. MY question is what will the mint produce as specials this year with AGE's, Buffalo's and ASE's? The half is interesting and could take the place of the ASE as the special set but I'm skeptical. The big release will be the Baseball Commemorative.

• dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The baseball commem is the only one I am interested in. Just think, my own "gold glove".
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file