Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Panini FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

BALROGBALROG Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

These things are literally in EVERY corner kiosk, every Migro, every gas station, and at hot dog stands all over Europe. I'd bet sales volume of this stuff comes close to U.S. Baseball, maybe blows it away. Pretty good for a sport I consider snoozefest land :) (no offense to anyone more intelligent than I am on this thing called Soccer) .

The little stickers are inside every plastic Coke product label.

Comments

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26, 2018 3:34PM

Sticker packs look like little FIFA sponsored condoms. Maybe it fits the short Johnson from the other thread.

Kevin

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not much of a fan of the Adrenalyn or Sticker boxes personally, but I know they have their market. Rip time for me is underway now though:

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Results:

Each 6-card pack had 5 regular base cards, plus 1 base (non-parallel) insert or a parallel with one exception: the pack w/ the auto card had 4 base cards plus auto and parallel.

Base Inserts:
    1x New Era (Kylian Mbappe)
    2x Connections
    2x Fundamentals
    3x Scorers Club

Parallels:
    7x Silver Refractor (6 base + 1 Scorers Club)
    1x Hyper
    3x Mojo (incl. Lionel Messi)
    2x Green and Orange Wave
    1x Black and Gold Wave
    1x Blue (#'d /199)
    1x Red (#'d /149)
    1x base auto (Alvaro Morata)

Notably more expensive to rip Prizm than the others, but not too cost prohibitive if you're looking for a fun 2018 World Cup box. There are a ton of potentially valuable hits to be had with these boxes, and mine being what it was means there's all the better chance that yours will have better cards since I didn't really take any of them out of circulation :smile:

Some of the cards might slip by unnoticed if you do go through these; I could easily see someone not realizing they had a Cyrillic parallel in their hands if they flipped through too quickly.

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

They should show them in their action poses....you know, laying on the ground writhing in absolute pain from the guy that breathed on him the wrong way

IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY