Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Our Own “Coinboy” (William M. “Bill” Anthony) Has Passed Away

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bill was a great guy. He always loved a good discussion here about coins, especially moderns. Although I never had the chance to meet him in person, we did myriad deals together and he was always a man of his word and a great trading partner. RIP Bill.

William M. "Bill" Anthony
1959 - 2017 Obituary Condolences

William M. "Bill" Anthony Obituary
William M. "Bill" Anthony, age 57, of Millcreek Township, passed away on Tuesday, January 17, 2017, at UPMC Hamot. He was born on May 19, 1959, in Quantico, Virginia, son of Margaret A. (Burian) Anthony and the late Anthony A. Anthony.

Bill was a graduate of Cathedral Preparatory School and Northern Arizona University. He was Director of Intellectual Property at X2Y Attenuators, LLC and a prolific inventor who was granted hundreds of issued U.S. and International Patents. He was a member of Our Lady of Peace Church. Bill enjoyed history, current events, and a good debate. His favorite activity was spending time with his family and he always considered his children to be his greatest accomplishment.

Bill is survived by his wife of 21 years, Julie A. (Wisniewski) Anthony; son, Daniel of Annapolis, Md.; two daughters, Madeline and Laura, at home; mother, Margaret Anthony of Bay Village, Ohio; two brothers, Dr. Richard Anthony, wife Svetlana of Camas, Wash. and David Anthony, wife Lori of Erie; two sisters, Mary Anthony of San Mateo, Calif. and Kathryn Anthony of Austin, Texas; stepmother, Pamela (Keith) Anthony of Erie; and stepbrother, Colin Keith, wife MaryKay of Erie. He is also survived by many nieces, nephews, aunts, and cousins.

Friends are invited to call on Sunday from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Brugger Funeral Homes & Crematory, 1595 West 38th Street. A funeral mass will be held on Monday at 10:30 a.m. at Our Lady of Peace Church, 2401 West 38th Street. Burial will be private.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to The Fund for Cathedral Prep, or the local Make-a-Wish Foundation.

Condolences may be expressed at www.bruggerfuneralhomes.com.

Sign the Guestbook at www.GoErie.com/obits
Published in the Erie Times-News on Jan. 21, 2017

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file