Home Sports Talk
Options

I'm still liking the 76'ers.......for next year!

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 12, 2018 12:08PM in Sports Talk

A 6'10" point guard that can do it all........hope they make it to the finals and wins it all in 7.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

Philly sports are hot...are they this hot?

• Options

They looked REALLY good tonite........and one of their main guys was out!

I think the Heat will make a quick exit. :oB)

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are really looking good.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

Watch Embiid come back and screw up their mojo.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:
    Watch Embiid come back and screw up their mojo.

We can only hope. :D

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

17 wins in a row is it?

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

No more streak but at least they get Mr Glass back real soon.

• Options
    ExodusExodus Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2018 1:54PM

Can a cowboys fan root for a team from Philadelphia ? If so..........then..........

Bravo !

• Options

@Exodus said:
    Can a cowboys fan root for a team from Philadelphia ? If so..........then..........

Bravo !

So are you a Cowboy fan??

• Options

Still like the Sixer's.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like Exodus took his handle seriously

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:

mark

There's a thread missing from over in the card section that was basically taking a shot at PSA's services of late, I don't know if it had to do with that but its possible.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

There's a thread missing from over in the card section that was basically taking a shot at PSA's services of late, I don't know if it had to do with that but its possible.

I guess it's possible as well that some chat in private messages may have been the reason. I'm not accusing any particular ex-member of anything like that because I cannot possibly know, but say somebody was real nice on the public forum, but then tried to lure targeted members with some sort of scheme in private chat. I would think that would be grounds for immediate banishment, and well deserved. I truly despise scammers.

• Options
    edited April 20, 2018 7:07AM

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

I guess it's possible as well that some chat in private messages may have been the reason. I'm not accusing any particular ex-member of anything like that because I cannot possibly know, but say somebody was real nice on the public forum, but then tried to lure targeted members with some sort of scheme in private chat. I would think that would be grounds for immediate banishment, and well deserved. I truly despise scammers.

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

What wasn't clear?

If you thought i was referring to you...of course not...you're one of the best members i've ever seen on CU...

...other than me. ;)

• Options

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

What wasn't clear?

If you thought i was referring to you...of course not...you're one of the best members i've ever seen on CU...

...other than me. ;)

Or me...wait a minute....... B)

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

What wasn't clear?

...other than me. ;)

Sorry DIMEMAN - you could cure all disease, solve world hunger, and create a permanent and lasting peace among nations...but if you're a Cowboys fan, to an Eagles fan all of that other stuff doesn't matter. ;)

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

trust the process

• Options

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

What wasn't clear?

...other than me. ;)

Sorry DIMEMAN - you could cure all disease, solve world hunger, and create a permanent and lasting peace among nations...but if you're a Cowboys fan, to an Eagles fan all of that other stuff doesn't matter. ;)

Hey....you're a Eagles fan and I still like you! :oB)

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

What wasn't clear?

...other than me. ;)

Hey....you're a Eagles fan and I still like you! :oB)

Thank you, and I especially like your coin collection - I'm jealous. :)

I miss Lawnmowerman...a good guy and a huge Cowboys fan, always ready to talk some Eagles-Cowboys smack, all in good fun. We used to do sigline bets on Eagles-Cowboys games and the loser had to post in his sigline the winning team's logo for a few weeks. It was hilarious when he would have an Eagles sigline, and a new member would come on here and compliment him for being an Eagles fan. Of course it wasn't funny at all when it was the other way around. LOL