Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: 1987-2001 College Basketball & Football Cards

shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭

Currently looking for the cards below. Will consider sets if you don’t have these as singles.

Basketball
1987 Kansas State Mitch Richmond
1988 Georgetown Alonzo Mourning
1988 Georgetown Dikembe Mutombo
1990 Kentucky Big Blue Shaq (Non-Perforated)
1993 Connecticut Ray Allen
1994 California Berkeley Tony Gonzalez
2001 Marquette Dwayne Wade

Football
1993 Georgia Terrell Davis

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭

Added some more cards to the list.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Bump for updated list.

Bump.

Bump for updated list.