Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1926 Sesquicentennial Gold $2.5 raw and SOLD!

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 29, 2018 9:34PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD!

Very pretty coin, slightly more orange in hand. Great luster and BU details but very gently wiped so there are a few light hairlines in the fields obverse and reverse. Mintage of just 46,019 on this one year, one mint, 92-year old beauty.

Asking $299 shipped

NOW JUST $295 shipped!!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options

Saturday bump, dropping an already insane price EVEN LOWER!!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

My offer still stands if you want it :)

• Options

Love the coin but the hairlines are killing it for me (I like my gold nice & clean)! If the coin was PCGS graded I would buy it now without question! !!!

• Options
    edited January 22, 2018 10:45AM

Monday bump. Unsolicited opinions aside, this piece is still available and is exceptional at this price!

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    erickso1erickso1 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

Nice commem Weiss.

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22, 2018 6:13PM

@Weiss said:
    Monday bump. Unsolicited opinions aside, this piece is still available and is exceptional at this price!

I think (hope) that people will consider ...comments... to be reflective of the lack of ethics of the critic. I've had it happen to me.
    Whether the comment cost me 10 cents or 10 dollars or even had no effect at all, I will have no further respect for the fool.

:#

• Options

Is 295 your lowest??