Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

This weekend! Fort Collins Coin Club Show - Friday-Saturday-Sunday March 23, 24, 25 2018

claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 19, 2018 9:28AM in U.S. Coin Forum

The Fort Collins Coin Club is holding the Annual Spring Coin Show in Loveland, CO at the Larimer County Fairgrounds event complex called "The Ranch". Free admission and tons of free parking. Lots of restaurants and hotels at all price points nearby, and lots of spanking new stores and shopping opportunities nearby for non-coin folks.

Yes, the show is the same weekend as Baltimore. But, for those who live in the west, it's a whole lot cheaper to go to! We do get many dealers from Denver and Colorado Springs, and maybe a few out of state dealers too. We sold all of the tables last year.

Public hours:
Friday, March 23: 3-7
Saturday, March 24: 9-5
Sunday, March 25: 9-4

It's easy to get to and find! The show will be held in the McKee 4-H Building. The Ranch is located directly adjacent to I-25, just North of Highway 34, in Loveland, Colorado. To reach The Ranch, exit I-25 at Crossroads Blvd., Exit 259. Travel East 1 mile to Fairgrounds Avenue (County Road 5) and go North to the entrance.

Sold Out## If anyone is interested in a table, please send me a pm and I'll get you the Show Chairman's contact info.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice locale... and Fort Collins is a nice city..... Please post show reports....Cheers, RickO

• Options

Just a reminder and a post for anybody that missed it the first time around.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options

Our coin show is this weekend. Easy to get to - right off the I-25 Freeway and only an hour or less from the Denver area. The bourse is completely sold out with 40 tables. The next show in the area is not until mid May, so this is the one to attend!

• Options
    RockyMtnProspectorRockyMtnProspector Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure if I can make this one, but I'll try!

GSAs, OBW rolls, Seated, Walkers. Anything old and Colorado-focused, CO nationals.

Gonna get me a $50 Octagonal someday. Some. Day.
  • Options

TTT - Doors open tomorrow! Friday afternoon at 3:00 pm, March 23,

Good driving weather here in Colorado. Free parking and free admission!

I'll be there for most of the 3 days, and if any formunites want to say "hi", send me a PM and we can meet up at the show and talk coins!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file