Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: 89-90 Fleer BKB FASC and 2017 Bowman Mega Ohtani Case of 16 Boxes

SpinFadeSplash23SpinFadeSplash23 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Few items for sale. All prices are exactly what you pay via PayPal F&F and shipping is included. Also accepting Bitcoin and Ethereum as payment. Please PM for more details. Thank you!

BASKETBALL

1989-90 Fleer Basketball FASC BBCE Box - $240

BASEBALL

2017 Bowman Chrome Mega Factory Case - $875- Only SHOHEI OHTANI RC Issue from 2017 in this product- 16 Boxes - Factory case was opened to confirm product and cardboard has some surface tears from tape. Boxes are perfect.

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.

Comments

• Looking to make room in my office. Help me, help you!

Joe

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • Are the 87 Donruss Maddux all #36? I would do $550 on the 10?

• Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass.

Joe

• Please PM me offers. Thank you!

Joe

• Lower prices on all. Thanks for the interest!

Joe

• Still looking to make a deal if we are close. Thanks.

Joe

• Prices lowered again. Let's get some deals done. Thanks!

Joe

• SpinFadeSplash23SpinFadeSplash23 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2017 7:09PM

Still hoping to get a deal. Added some 2017 Bowman Mega with SHOEI OTANI RC! PM me reasonable offers. Thanks!

Joe

• Please PM with offers. Thank you!

Joe

edited December 6, 2017 9:26PM

PRICES LOWERED. Please PM. Thank you!

Joe

• Looking to sell items. Please PM me. Thank you!

Joe

• Otani just signed with the Angels! Please PM with offers!

Joe

edited December 9, 2017 8:13AM

Sold Otani and one box of 1989 Fleer Basketball. Please PM more offers. Will be adding more stuff soon!

Joe

• Still looking to sell. Please PM!

Joe

• Let's make a deal! Please PM me.

Joe

• Happy Wednesday everyone. Let's get some action!

Joe

• Sunday is Fun Day. Please PM me offers. Thanks!

Joe

• Updated with some lower prices. Please PM me. Thanks!

Joe

• Added a 1989-90 Fleer Basketball FASC and lowered the price on Score Football. Cheaper than both Ebay and BBCE.

Joe

• Added a 1973-74 Topps Basketball Set, #6 on the PSA Registry. 263/264 cards. Hoping to find a great home for it.

Joe

• Please PM me. Thank you!

Joe

Joe

Joe

• Lowered some prices. Please PM. Thanks!

Joe

Joe

Joe

• Lowered prices. Please PM me. Thank you!

Joe

Joe

Joe

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

You sell that 53 Mantle????

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

Joe

• Added 1951 Mantle and pics. Thanks!

Joe

• Lowered price on Mantle and updated for a sold item. Thanks!

Joe

• Lowered prices. Please PM!

Joe

• Prices lowered. Thanks!

Joe

Joe

• Pm sent

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim
  • Updated for sold items. Willing to accept high end Jordans in trade for the Mantle.

Joe

• Dand522612Dand522612 Posts: 417 ✭✭✭

PM sent

Joe

Joe

Joe

• slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭

That is a beautiful Mantle. Good luck with your sales!

Steve

Prices lowered. Thanks!

Joe

Joe

• Updated for some sold items. Thanks!

Joe