Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: Bulk Lot Used Top Loaders Both Standard Size & Thick 100 pt + Size

HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Title says it all. Ideally looking to find a seller on the east coast who can stuff a Priority Mail Regional Rate A box full at cost of shipping plus a little extra for the seller on top. Or a medium flat rate sized box form anywhere else. These should be sold at used bulk pricing. I will not pay extra for new ones. If able, none that are broken, cut, or have serious plastic fading. Ok if they have writing on them. prefer no tape, but that is fine. PM me to close a deal. TY

Comments

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

can any1 help me out? ; ]

Bump

• gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

I'll see you everything that I can find. Please e-mail me at montooth13@yahoo.com and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Greg M.

Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg

Sent ty sir

anyone have any to spare?

Bump plz

I still need these. Anyone have any laying around they are looking to part with? Please let me know ty

• Are you looking for Card Saver I & II type holders or the semi-rigid holders that can be used with or without a penny sleeve inside? I can probably provide a bunch of either. LMK, Bill

No card savers. Just need standard top loaders that hold a single regular sized card with a penny penny sleeve

• OK, send me an address to ship to and I will send a bunch. You can paypal me after receipt an amount that you feel is fair for the holders and shipping costs.

Thanks,

Bill

@Frazier said:
    OK, send me an address to ship to and I will send a bunch. You can paypal me after receipt an amount that you feel is fair for the holders and shipping costs.

Thanks,

Bill

check pm

I need some more used bulk top loaders....

I need both regular/standard size and ones for thick patch cards. My current priority are the thick card top loaders, but I will do both. Used only please and bulk....rather than dumping your old ones into recycling bins, let me take them off of your hands. Shipping address is in the Baltimore, MD area.

• I have about 150 new regular top loaders and about 25 new one screw cases.

Does that help?

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, I'll send some your way with the next shipment. Don't have a large amount and I usually throw the crappy ones away when I get them in the mail.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

@PROMETHIUS88 said:
    Hey, I'll send some your way with the next shipment. Don't have a large amount and I usually throw the crappy ones away when I get them in the mail.

solid board member, as always!!!

anyone else have any to move?

• I do - I'm in Michigan. Could send you a large priority box if that's better than a medium. Please PM me and let me know what you're paying. Thank you!

Wantlists and some of my tradelists are here:
    http://gawaintheknight.webs.com/

I am also gawaintheknight on The Bench, Sports Card Forum, and e-bay if you want to check feedback.