Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB Roger Staubach cello, rack & wax packs & 1979 Cowboys packs & Topps Vault items

Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to add to my Roger Staubach collection. Specifically looking for rack and cello packs with Staubach showing on top and wax packs with Staubach showing on top or bottom. I'm also looking for any Staubach Topps Vault items from his playing years, 1972-80, match print photos, proofs, card back art, pretty much anything. Also looking for any 1979 Topps Cowboys Topps Vault items, would love to find some of the cartoon art from the card backs as well as 1979 rack or cello packs with any Cowboys showing on top.

Thanks!

Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach

Comments

• Options

I've added a couple of cello's over the last few weeks, would love to add more.

• Options

In the last couple of months I've been able to add 3 Staubach cello packs and a few different Topps Vault proofs. I'm still looking! Also, expanding a bit, would be interested in other Cowboys, 1972-1980 Topps Vault items. Please message me if you have anything for sale.

• Options

I have some proofs and autos available. PM sent.

Please let me know if you have any 2015 Topps 60th anniversary stamped buyback cards of 1978 Topps football.

:) Wanted:
    Topps "60th Anniversary" stamped buybacks of any 1978 Topps football cards
    1987 Topps "Rediscover Topps" Baseball Buybacks - RED and BLUE stamps
    1978-1983 Topps Baseball - any type of stamped buyback cards
    Topps Non-Sport "American Pie" & "75th Anniversary" buyback cards
    2007 Goudey Diamond Stars & Double Plays
  • Options

It's been awhile since I have found any Staubach Topps Vault items or packs, anything out there for sale? I'm also still looking for Cowboys match print photos and probably 1978-79 rack packs or cello packs.

• Options

Nothing new has turned up lately, still looking, anyone have anything they want to sell?