Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Questionable coins I have

I'm brand new to Collectors Universe. I have coins that I have submitted to a coin grading service in the past and was not at all in agreement with what they said some of my coins are. Example. I have a 1996 Lincoln penny that I have no doubt is a wide AM

Comments

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

You should give them a call. Most TPGS offer a review for grading and attribution.

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22, 2017 12:58PM

Can you post pics?

bob:)

PS: welcome!

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome! Do you have any pictures of this '96 wide AM? I am only aware of the '99 and '00 ones.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, post a pic and the experts here will provide their opinion. :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am assuming you checked the initials placement

• Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome! Are you asking a question?

Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NotSatisfiedYet... Welcome aboard.... to get help, you will need to post a picture of the coin in question. Did you specify an attribution on the submission? More specifics will allow us to help you.... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file