Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

(ON HOLD) 1834 Capped Bust half (large date, small letters) PCGS AU55 CAC

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 28, 2017 11:43PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

UPDATE: COIN IS NOW ON HOLD AS OF 9/29/17

This coin sold on GC on 6/5/16 for $495 ($450 plus buyer's fee).

It is a mostly white coin. There is a tiny bit of subdued luster and delicate gold/champagne toning that do not entirely show in the pictures.

Asking $475, counteroffers or swaps considered.

Cert verification page (pop. 148/223)
PCGS price is $525, which doesn't take the CAC bean into account.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

TTT

Price reduced. Counteroffers considered.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Lord Marcovan:
    I have an ngc certified 1802 1 over 000 fractional error large cent certified as vf 35 both pcgs and ngc price guides list this at $1200.00 If you have something else valued at close to $400.00 you could add, I collect anything capped bust and would entertain a trade.\bob sr

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bobsr said:
    Hi Lord Marcovan:
    I have an ngc certified 1802 1 over 000 fractional error large cent certified as vf 35 both pcgs and ngc price guides list this at $1200.00 If you have something else valued at close to $400.00 you could add, I collect anything capped bust and would entertain a trade.\bob sr

Hi, Bob.

I'm not sure if that would work or not, but would certainly not mind seeing pictures of your cent, either here or via PM.

In the meantime, I have received a cash offer that's pretty close, so negotiations are pending on that front.