Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

sold

ad4400ad4400 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 15, 2017 11:43AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD. If it is possible, this one looks even better in hand. Absolute full strike on the obverse, nicely framed with gold rims in a more purple Center. Contrast between rims and center is just delicious. Great luster and cleaner surfaces round out technical attributes. Asking $180.

Have a handful of ICG graded pieces I had planned on busting out and making album coins, but a recent lot pickup has taken the set in a more colorful direction. All are nice coins, and are priced in accordance of how I think they would grade elsewhere or sell in other venues.

1943-S, ICG 64, I feel the piece is accurately graded, and if anything on the nicer side. Solid strike of the issue, with very clean surfaces, and thicker skin. Lack of 'blast' is sole criteria holding this one back. Priced at $60, solely based on the holder.

1946-D ICG66, I feel this piece may only go 65 at the other two major services due to chatter I wouldn't expect for the 66 level. Still, has great luster and appropriate strike. Pricing this at 65 auction trend of $85, and think the piece compares exceedingly well for similarly priced items. SOLD

1941-P, ICG66, I think this is the nicest of the bunch and appropriately graded, with all the appropriate blast, good strike and lack of meaningful hits. Letting go of this one in anticipation of finding something that more closely matches the overall set, but am a bit less motivated seller on this one. Asking 66 trend of $130, reduced to $110

Comments